Fall Into Fabulous: Roasted Honey Pears with Prosciutto & Goat Cheese
These delicious little flavor-bombs are great for any event. The perfect combination of sweet and salty, these roasted pears are 1. such a delightful treat. I love that they’re so 2. easy to make but are unusual and beautiful —a great way to impress your guests with minimal effort!
Fresh pears, washed, cored and halved
Prosciutto, paper thin
Pine nuts, to garnish
The quantity of each ingredient depends on how many pears you make. In general, count on 1 tbsp of Goat Cheese and 1 piece Prosciutto for each pear half.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Place the pear halves in a large bowl. Coat lightly with honey and sprinkle each one with a touch of cinnamon.
3. Place the pears (skin side up) on a cookie sheet. Roast for 15 minutes until softened but not mushy.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
5. Fill each pear with about 1 tbsp of goat cheese.
6. Top with a large piece of Prosciutto, loosely folded.
7. Garnish with rosemary, pine nuts and black pepper.
Features Editor Pandora Vanderpump