Sweater Weather: Fall 2015 Colors
This season weaves earthy neutrals with a range of bold color statements and patterns to reflect a landscape of hope, fun, fantasy and all things natural. The colors are evocative of a love for nature and a timeless appreciation for warmth and security, which are conveyed through naturally inspired colors that remind us of things that are real and protective.
Leatrice Eiseman, Pantone's executive director, said in a statement. Fall 2015 is rooted in multi-faceted colors that can be worn to portray effortless sophistication across men's and women's fashion. It is the first time we are seeing a truly unisex color palette.
The top ten colors for men’s and women’s fashion for Fall 2015 are:
- PANTONE 18-4214 Stormy Weather
- PANTONE 16-1144 Oak Buff
- PANTONE 17-0627 Dried Herb
- PANTONE 18-1438 Marsala
- PANTONE 18-4726 Biscay Bay
- PANTONE 15-1340 Cadmium Orange
- PANTONE 16-2215 Cashmere Rose
- PANTONE 16-0110 Desert Sage
- PANTONE 19-4326 Reflecting Pond
- PANTONE 17-3628 Amethyst Orchid