Weekend Getaway: Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills
What is life without the occasional spontaneous weekend getaway? We know we love to indulge in unplanned shopping and dining adventures more & more often as we slide through the gorgeous weather of Spring into Summer. If you're feeling adventurous this weekend---The Sofitel Hotel's got you covered in Beverly Hills at the prime intersection of Beverly/La Cienaga. The best thing about this hotel (besides the gorgeous French ambiance) is how close it is to so many great things to do! We've compiled a list of ideas that are all walking distance-in heels- from the chic hotel.
- First things first: shopping. The Beverly Center is located right across the street and offers a great range of shops. Our favorites? Saint Laurent, Guiseppe Zanotti and Sandro,
- Rodeo Drive and Melrose Ave are also in close proximity and have some of the best shopping LA has to offer.)
- Dining: The Sofitel's own restaurant named Mediterranean at Estérel is a new addition offering beautiful and delicious dishes with a touch of French flair. We were sold just on the appetizer menu: Roasted Root Garden Mosaic and Truffled Tuna Carpaccio…count us in.
- Down the street is also The Capital Grille which is a fine dining restaurant that specializes in dry aged steaks and just-got-caught seafood. They boast an amazing wine list that's won multiple awards.
- If you're willing to take a quick uber, French pop sensation Yelle performs her sophomore album Safari Disco Club at The Roxy theatre on Friday and Saturday night (10th-11th.)
- Drinks at The Roger Room which Cameron Diaz and Fiona Apple have both been spotted at. Labeled as a "Swanky dive bar" we can't find any reason not to check out the great drink menu & quirky ambiance of this place.
- Or stay in and pamper yourself, which is a truly luxurious thing to do on a Saturday night. Sofitel's in-house spa "Le Spa" looks utterly luxurious and is making us want to book a facial asap. You can check out their Spa menu here.
Whether you decide to book a quick trip or stay at home, we hope you all have a LUX weekend with your loved ones (and don't forget to #treatyoself.)