Lux Pups Week: The Pampered Pooch
Our pets are family! After all, a house is not a home without a dog. Explore five upscale must-haves for your pampered pooch! The linked items you see featured are supported by what we genuinely love as recommendations. Paws up!
1. Posh Collar - We are smitten over the collection from Hartman and Rose! From the Belmont to the Classic, we are sure your four-legged friend will have an extra pep in their step with one of these beautiful collars.
2. Organic Dog Treats - St. Francis Homeless Project has really done it up with Dog's Dig Em' treats. These pup snacks are organic, gluten free and healthy! And we just love that all of the proceeds go back to helping women in recovery. Dog's Dig Em' is changing lives all while giving your furry friends a healthy treat!
3. Pup Zen Den - Dress up a closet to send your fur baby to cloud nine with all of the necessities needed and space that they can stretch out on! My DIY Place rock and rolled it when it comes to this happy place for Mia!
4. Wardrobe (Fur a must) - Pucci Puppies is a place for all dogs to be a fashionista! Whether your walking around town or just strolling down the block in our amazing collection, your pup will definitely get noticed for a memorable wardrobe!
5. Glamorous Carrying Tote - Spoiled Sweet Pets does this one best! From chains to leather and studs to diamonds. A dog purse or carrier tote bag not only keeps your small dog safe but will also help make your furry baby feel secure while traveling outside and away from home.
My dog is not spoiled, I'm just well trained!