Summer Getaway: 5 Fave Girlfriend Trips
There's a bottom line with this post: Travel brings power and love back into your life! Summer breathes new energy into your circle of friends and there is absolutely no better way to enjoy your crew than than by relaxing, recharging and getting some girlfriend time in. We say, squeeze in that QT before summer comes to a screeching halt! Best find ever is to book and plan with Homeaway.com to make the most out of your trip! The site offers an incredible alternative to hotel life — Say hello to super-sized sandcastles and farewell to fancy hotel lobbies. It’s a vacation revolution! After all, you don't need magic to disappear... all you need is a destination! Check out some of these finds for you and your posse.
1. Miami - This is a one-of-a kind ultra-modern, completely furnished, one bedroom with full length balcony on the 39th floor, looking south towards American Airlines Arena, Bayside and the beautiful downtown Miami skyline. When you step out to the balcony you have panoramic views of the intracoastal waterway and of South Beach. Sleeps 2-4 people and starts at $200 per night.
2. Hamptons - A getaway in East Hampton awaits! Peace and quiet will be found in this modern house on the village fringe, featuring a first floor master with walk in closet, spa-style master bath, flatscreen TV and direct access to the pool and outdoor shower. Not to forget, the all white kitchen is divine for whipping up some dinner and cooking with the girls! This pad sleeps 7 with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and starts at $350 per night.
3. Mexico - Loving this Punta Mita oasis! This awesome condo sleeps 6 with 2 Bedrooms + Bunk Bed Room, 2 Baths. Located in an exclusive and secure community just on the edge of the main strip starting at $195 per night. Sounds like a dream!
4. Nashville - Grab all the girls for this Nashville retreat! Villa Toscana is a beautiful 4 Bedroom home in a country setting secluded on 11 acres and appointed with Italian furnishings and decor. Close in proximity to major shopping, live entertainment, excellent restaurants, historic sites, antiquing and much more. Villa Toscana also offers Concierge Services for your special getaway. Queen Size Beds in all 4 Bedrooms including HDTV's and DVD players in every room. The Master Suite is 500 SF and fully separated from the 3 guest rooms. Sleeps 10, starting at $395 per night. This is a MAJ score!
5. Austin - How about a stay in a charming / eclectic 1920's cottage in the heart of Austin? Yes please! This quaint spot offers 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath and sleeps 4-5. Located in the historic Hyde Park neighborhood - just blocks from the University of Texas campus and minutes from downtown. This nest is tucked away on a quiet street as a spacious 1500 sq. ft. home with eclectic, contemporary interior and a relaxing, Zen vibe. Perfect stay for all of their festivals! Starts at $220 per night.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine