Lux Bridal Ideas: Signature Cocktails
The festivities are always enriched when the Signature Cocktails are busted out! Whether they are served in a Moscow Mule mug, tall glass, short glass, champagne flute or Martini glass billowing over with dry ice (as done at my wedding) -- they demand that the celebration begins and continues!
1. His & Hers Drinks - A little bit o' dis and a little bit o' dat! Mix it up and feature two faves to show off you and your main squeeze! Scotch / Whiskey coupled with some bubbly sure makes for a p-a-r-t-y!
2. Margarita Pops - Heaven sent and buzz worthy! Combine honeydew juice, cucumber juice, tequila, triple sec, fresh lime juice, mint simple syrup, and mint sprigs. We are loving the inspiration behind these in place of the signature drinks to add a bit of a twist to your cocktail hour. Especially great if you're having taco trucks out at your event! Super fun.
3. Lavender In Love - Lavender everything is always a score in our book! Infuse your champagne with floral lavender by adding a sprig of the purple goodness to each flute. Delicious and dressed!
4. Champagne Mojitos (Bubblitos) - Champagne mixology is actually a happy hobby of ours! We fancy that this is one of those two-in-one cocktails concoctions that you have been dreaming about!
5. Blushing Kiss - This grapefruit gin martini translates into one thing: FUN! Many smooches throughout the night thanks to this love potion following the first kiss as husband and wife!