LUX Celebrate America: Red, White & Blue Drinks
Let's kick Summer off with a BANG! Infuse these patriotic drinks into your wet and wild lives and feel the bombastic buzz as we start this bright season!
Blueberry Coconut Sparkler - Spark up your senses and jazz up your night with this tasty and refreshing cocktail.
3 cups fresh blueberries
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup coconut rum
2 1/2 cups ginger ale
Coconut Flakes (optional garnish)
1. Muddle the blueberries in the bottom of a medium bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and coconut rum; stir until well combined. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the mixture and discard the blueberry skins.
3. Add the ginger ale and gently stir until combined.
4. Garnish rims of glasses with coconut flakes (optional).
5. Fill glasses with ice and add Blueberry Coconut Sparkler.
4th Of July Sangria - Red, White and SWOON over this Sangria!
2 cups strawberries, quartered
1 cup blueberries
3-4 Bosc pears, cut into star shape (2 cups pear stars)
2 (750ml) bottles Moscato
1 cup tonic water
1/2 cup Gin
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1. Peel pears and cut them into 1/3-inch slices with the cores. Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut the pear slices. Discard seeds in pear stars if any. You want 2 cups of pear stars.
2. Quarter strawberries.
3. Place all fruits into a large (2-liter) pitcher. Pour Moscato, Gin, tonic water and lemon juice into the pitcher. Stir gently and let the sangria chill in your fridge for 4 hours. Enjoy!
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky Cocktail - Set your senses on fire this 4th and give your palette it's wn firework show with this snap, crackle and POPPIN drink! Sip at your own risk.
2 oz Fireball Whiskey
3 oz Gingerale
Garnish: Hot Tamale Candy
Pour cinnamon whisky, ginger ale, and grenadine over ice. Garnish with Hot Tamale cinnamon candies skewered on a toothpick. Serve immediately.