LUX Celebrate America: Red, White & Blue BBQ Recipes
Summer holds the ingredients for so much goodness. It's really all about the simple things like: being able to cook outside on a grill, drink in hand, music on blast (perhaps Bossanova) and chatting it up with your fave people. Nothing comes close to summer night chillin' and grillin'... We have gathered a few killer recipes to infuse in your BBQ haps!
1. Chili Garlic Skewers with Yogurt Sauce - Get your mind blown with the savory flavors in this dish and grill it up!
2. Grilled Spareribs with Cherry Cola Glaze - There's so much YUM with this dish, the cherry cola glaze just makes our taste buds dance!
3. Grilled Corn With Bacon Butter And Cotija Cheese - Everything about this is beyond tasty! Get your fresh local cobbs at the Fresno State Market and you're as good as gold!
4. Bacon Wrapped Grilled Peaches With Balsamic Glaze - All in for this! It makes a delicious and unique side to any dish. What a delight on the palette!
5. Chinese Grilled Shrimp - Behold the Chinese Trinity – the trio of garlic, ginger and green onion.