LUX Shop: Wardrobe Ramp Up!
Seasons change and that closet can feel borrrrrring! Get your days in check by adding just a couple things without zapping your wallet. We say: New pumps, spicy prints and all that jazz... Check out our top six items to help make your wardrobe POP. And make shopping in your own closet fun again!
1. Pumps - A new pair of stilettos or unique heels can do wonders for your wardrobe. Mix and match it, dress em up or down! The chunky heel // block heel has been making a major statement and would look super cute paired with ripped boyfriend jeans, swanky dress or patterned shorts.
2. Handbag - Easy Hobos are slouchy laid back bags can fit all of your essentials. We love the casual vibe of this one and the versatility it reps! When you get yourself a new purse you feel like a new woman. Truth!
3. Sleek Sunnies - Expensive shades are a nice splurge, but stocking up on cheapies to keep your look ever-changing is also clutch. There are tons of different styles out there to get your through the season with a different pair to rep everyday without going over-kill on spending! The opitomy of keeping it fresh.
4. On-Point One Piece - Being able to slip into something quick is always a nice outlet. These kinds of outfits are a great option when it comes to throwing something on and making minimal decisions to look fab!
5. Fun Print - Go bold and get out of the box. Sportin' a print like this will enhance your mood making you feel more care-free and creative. Paired with denim and a hat, you're good to go!
6. Off The Shoulder - A super hot look this summer, the off the shoulder style is subtle sexiness. Make it boho or classy depending on what you're feelin, but having a few colors to work with will give you lots of outfit options.