LUX Fall Forecast: 6 Fall Wardobe Essentials
It's about that time to get your cozy on while staying chic! Fall is such a magical time of year, where the air is crisp, pumpkin spice takes over the world and adventures are plenty. It's a season full of activity as it rolls out the holidays and makes way for tons of outdoor activities. There are endless outfit pairings that could use a little spice with these 6 Fall wardrobe essentials.
1. The Statement Choker - While the 90's brought about thin velvet chokers that have a special place in our hearts, this season is about turning things up. Get vampy with a choker that fully covers your neck!
2. The Felt Hat - If you know me, you know I live in my black gaucho hat. Felt hats of any color really make this season come alive. The amazing thing is you can toss these on with virtually any outfit!
3. Velvet Dress - A luxe fabric that will be everywhere for Fall!
4. Oversized Jean Jacket - You know and love the slightly slouchy fit and perfectly worn-in feel of boyfriend jeans—well, now it’s time to meet the boyfriend jean jacket! The oversized, lightweight layer offers a fresh spin on an old summer classic, and it can be paired with almost anything, making it a must-have piece. Take note of tied bandana too!
5. Flannel Dress - Cozy never looked so sexy!
6. Pointed Toe Bootie - Black and gun metal is a killer combo!
7. Tan Suede Moto Jacket - A classic collared neckline lies atop a microfiber suede bodice, accented by exposed silver zipper pockets (all functional!) and an asymmetrical zipper closure. Long sleeves end in zipper cuffs.
8. Statement Fur - The uber haute coat of the season!