In the Closet With Flannery Good
1. Describe your style in 3 words.
Bright, colorful and sparkly!
2. Where do you pull your fashion inspo?
I am inspired by everything around me! The metallic wallpaper in my 1940’s house, the colorful macaroons at Bottega Louis in LA and neon signs just to name a few. A recent trip to Mexico inspired me to start a velvet sombrero collection!
3. Do you feel certain colors / style of fashion can determine your mood?
Absolutely! Wearing interesting color and pattern combinations + wearing big piles of sparkly jewelry always makes me happy! I never wear black, in fact I only own one black skirt and one black shirt and that’s my funeral outfit. True story!
4. Favorite brands / designers?
I love Kate Spade, J.Crew, Mara Hoffman and Lilly Pulitzer because, like me, they are not afraid of color!
5. What goes into your daily outfit pairings?
A healthy dose of color, sparkle and confidence!
6. How can one shop in their own closet / be a Fashion Tweaker? Play around in your closet and try on color and pattern combinations that seem crazy. I’ve discovered some of my favorite outfits this way!
7. What song describes your sense of style? Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper.
8. Advice for an indecisive closet? Only wear what you love and what makes you feel amazing.