Account Executive Job Description
CVLUX Magazine is a luxury lifestyle publication based in California. CVLUX is looking for a highly motivated Account Executive who is driven to reach and exceed advertising sales goals. Account Executives work under the Regional Marketing Director and Creative Director to cultivate advertising sales across various aspects of the CVLUX brand.
Account Executives are responsible for generating revenue across print, digital, and social media platforms by identifying prospects, developing strategic plans and solutions, negotiating advertising packages and schedules, and communicating results or problems to management for all levels of accounts, from clients to various agencies.
· Responsible for driving revenue by selling integrated advertising packages across platforms, including print, digital, social media, and event-based programs.
· Persuasively articulate CVLUX’s offerings, competitive advantages, resources, and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meetings and digital outreach.
· Cultivate, develop, and maintain relationships with key advertising decision-makers at both the agency and client level.
· Utilize marketing and sales collateral, visual presentations, research reports, and sales support data to help effectively deliver CVLUX’s message to clients.
· Work with the Regional Marketing Director, Creative Director, and sales team to create and deliver creative solutions to maximize sales efforts with both perspective and established clients.
· Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process.
· Keep senior management abreast of all sales account status, proposals, personnel changes, et cetera by providing accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, and contractual paperwork.
· Create bi-monthly business plans to drive revenue growth and strategy across portfolio of accounts.
· At least 2 years of sales experience.
· Portfolio exemplifying various types of publication advertising sales.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
· Must be a quick-learner.
· An assertive self-starter approach is essential.
· Experienced and skilled negotiator concerning sales deals.
· Strategic, consultative selling experience with proven ability to navigate advertising deals.
· Effective organizational and project management skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings.
· Demonstrate good follow up and follow through.
· Must be results-driven and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
· Experience working for a highly branded company is a plus.
To apply, please contact Donna Ensom via email: email@example.com or by phone: 559.312.6119.